I stayed there one week. It was recommended by our local counterpart. The hotel is nice, modern and clean. I was in the highest tower, in the 14th floor, in a so-called suite, that is a nice appartment, with living room, fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom.
The gym is wonderful, modern and very clean.
Reception and cleaning staff is very courteous and helpful, but I can't say the same of the staff that was taking care of breakfast: they were unfriendly, almost rude. Breakfast is not good at all, the choice is quite limited.
I'll stay here again because the price is correct and the location is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City