I've stayed at Hotel Torres de Alba for over 6 years. I use it as a home base for my visits to Panama. The staff is welcoming, friendly and accomodating, especially Derek and Elizabeth who are at your beck and call. The rooms are clean and fully furnished with free Wi-Fi; the television has many cable stations. It is great to have your own washer and dryer in your apartment. The breakfast gives you many options and is served in the terrace. The hotel is ideally located close to banks, international restaurants, movie theater, night clubs, stores and a large market if you chose to do your own cooking--it is also located one block up from the main street where city buses pass (presently there is a subway being constructed that will open in 2014). There are 4 casinos within two blocks! If needed, there's a hospital a block and a half away. I alway look forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City