We checked into Torres de Alba for 5 nights and I was pretty impressed with the value for what we paid. $85 per night for a three room suite with washer and dryer is good by Panama City standards. The hotel itself is decent, if not nice. They were doing some painting while we were there so the hallways smelt of wet paint, but we had no problems. It's well located in El Cangrejo, next to the Veneto Casino. There's a place immediately below the hotel with free wireless. The rooms were pretty good although the low-flo toilets don't work all that well. The staff was courteous. The breakfast was okay but about par for what we've seen in other establishments down here. The horns from the taxis and red devils outside do echo in your ears in the morning so try for a higher floor if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City