Very nice hotel, good decoration, good rooms, good food.It's in a good situation, near A. España where are the best shops in town. Also near rent a car offices and casino. There is always a taxi at the door and the porter advise you for the best one; he also helps you (as the people from reception), in order to spent your journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riande Urban Hotel! We are an urban hotel located in the heart of Panama's financial district and commercial area for the comfort of both business and leisure guests. Our modern boutique hotel was entirely renovated in April 2013 and offers 141 spacious rooms for a productive business trip, leisure or even a shopping expedition in Panama. We offer great service and a chic atmosphere, with amenities to satisfy all your needs: exclusive executive club, a well-equipped business center, free wifi access throughout the hotel; ample meeting rooms, relaxing swimming pool, a wonderful terrace with tanning area, and a 24/7 gym. Our signature restaurant operated by famous Chef David Quesada, "Solo Restaurante" will satisfy the finest palates. You will also find a beautiful artisanal Biergaten with a large selection of beverages and a tasty menu. The hotel also offers 24/7 room service, free buffet breakfast for all guests and Solo Cafe all day long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Riande Granada Urban Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riande Granada Hotel Panama City
- Hotel Riande Granada
- Riande Granada Urban Hotel Panama/Panama City