“Feel like at Home”

Riande Granada Urban Hotel
Ranked #40 of 115 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Nice Hotel, Staff very friendly, Hotel is in Center of the City. Connectons to the new Metro in 3 min.!!!
I can only recommend this nice Hotel with the 3 B: best price, best quality best staff

Patrick Arendt

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Patrick A
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Granada Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Patrick A,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review!
It is always such a pleasure to read reviews such as yours, and I will be sure to share this motivating comment with my coworkers.

On behalf of the Riande Granada Urban Hotel, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stumbled across this hotel after a terrible booking experience with another in Panama, what a delight! This boutique hotel's decor is stunning. the pool and jacuzzi amazing!!!! the front desk and door people are so helpful. The rooms are lovely (a bit small) but loaded with all of the amenities of home. The bartender makes an amazing cocktail and the breakfast in the morning is fresh and tastey. The best thing about this hotel is it's location, you're steps away from Via Espana, it's totally safe at night (plenty of police in this area). It's a $2.00 - $5.00 taxi ride to just about anywhere in the city. I highly recommend this hotel for it's location, decor, ammenties, service and price point.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sunloverlkm1975
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Granada Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Sunloverkm1975,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review!

It is such a pleasure to read reviews such as yours, and to know that our facilities and services are up to par with our guests' expectations! I will be sure to share your kind words & positive feedback with my colleagues.

On behalf of the Riande Granada team, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you upon your next trip to Panama City!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

The Bed was amazing.
The shower is messed up and required me to place towels all over the floor because it leaks....also how an old person can maneuver around the toilet, the glass door and the wall...it is scary and someone is going to fall.
The restaurant is terrible...I don't know what they are thinking with the food and the prices. I love fine dining, but this doesn't fit and should be checked. The bar is great, the menu is adequate.
Location is ok and they are always ready to get you a taxi.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mayzthedog
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Granada Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Mayzthedog,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I’m deeply sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our Restaurant Solo. Upon your next trip to Panama, we would love to have the opportunity to change your opinion about our dishes! In regards to the shower leak and potential safety measures, I will be sure to mention your concerns to my colleagues. However I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and the Stay Bar, and do hope to welcome you again in the future!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed here twice, one night transiting to Costa Rica and for two nights coming back to spend time in Panama City. The airport transfer was a bit chaotic but once we arrived at the hotel the staff were helpful and polite. The room was excellent, very comfortable bed with a good TV, a safe and an excellent shower. We ate out in the evening so didnt try the restaurant but the breakfast was acceptable if a bit to local tastes.

Although the other guests seemed to be predominantly business travellers there was nice pool and some other facilities for tourists as well. The central location made it an ideal base for the sightseeing trips we took out around the city and there were some good restaurants locally though with more time we would have gone to the French Quarter for food.

Overall for a price of 105 USD a night we found this hotel excellent value for money.

Room Tip: We had a superior room and this was spacious and very good.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mikesalter
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Granada Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear MikeSalter,

Thank you for writing your review! We're very pleased to know that our rooms and facilities met your expectations! I'm sorry to read the transportation was chaotic, and will make sure to communicate your comment with those concerned.

On behalf of the Riande Granada team, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed in a suite at the Riande Granada Urban Hotel on a recent visit to Panama City.

The entrance is uniquely appointed. I enjoyed the posing of the figure. I had to think about it a few times. I also enjoyed the glass elevator with views included.

The Doormen were very helpful several times. I appreciate their help!

I would particularly like to thank LaureAnne and Triana at the Reception desk. They were both able to assist me several times. It's nice to see a hotel that invests in talented staff in addition to interesting art pieces!

I had a fantastic massage on site with the assistance of the ladies at Reception.

I was also assisted with a taxi ride and service to the canal which was fantastic.

My room was interesting to match the entrance! Unique décor including a zebra chair. I enjoyed the view the most. The swivel TV is a nice idea. There is a balcony but it is small.

Room service was on time with pre-request breakfast. I enjoyed this on my final day getting ready to depart.

I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Doormen and Reception provide excellent assistance, use their abilities!
Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Granada Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Adam F,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay here with us! We truly appreciate your valuable feedback, and will be sure to share your kind words with the team!

On behalf of the Riande Granada Urban Hotel, it was such a pleasure having you at our hotel, and look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Guest Relations Manager - Riande Hoteles

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Spent a week here on business and had a great stay. The term "urban hotel" describes it well for both location and character. Edgy interior design sets it apart from regular business hotels. Great restaurant. Can be noisy if your room is facing the pool and terrace and there's an event or party. Excellent service.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Tfvalente,

Thank you for your review!! It's a pleasure to know you enjoyed our hotel, and our unique interior design that gives it such character!

On behalf of the Riande Granada team, thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2014

First trip to Panama and the hotel exceeded my expectations. The staff was very hospitable, rooms quite comfortable, and the restaurant was excellent. The location was convenient to all of my travels. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear MGA43,

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review! We are so pleased to see you enjoyed our services and facilities!

On behalf of the Riande Granada team, thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you in the future!