This is a nice independent hotel, good if you don't want to stay in a chain (e.g. the Mariott which is round the corner and has the worst "music" in the world playing in its ghastly "sports bar"). Nice big rooms, although don't expect a view as it's low-rise compared to surrounding buildings. Superb staff - special mention must go to Candy, who upgraded me from a large rom to a two-storey, three-room suite! Location is within 5 minutes' walk of dozens of typico bars and restaurants on Calle Uruguay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DeVille Hotel was conceived as a Beautiful Boutique Hotel, taking you back in time, all the way to the romantic era when Ferdinand de Lesseps was making the first intent in digging the Panama Canal; hence its French name, its comfortable furniture imported from former French colonies, its cozy, quiet oversized rooms, reminding you of other epochs; but also with all modern amenities and services, like Cable TV, minibars, WiFi Internet Access, coffee makers, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes and all other amenities you have come to expect in the best hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel DeVille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Hotel Panama City
- Hotel DeVille Panama/Panama City