This little hotel was worth every penny! The rooms are huge, service excellent and very easy access to all of downtown Panama City. I can't say enough about the staff and how nice they were with us. They arainged a taxi to and from the airport at a very reasonable rate, helped with directions around town and gave us a great rate for the beautiful room. After looking at the hotels around town and the busy streets that they are on, I was happy that we found Deville and the quiet street they are located on. Can't say enough good things here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DeVille Hotel was conceived as a Beautiful Boutique Hotel, taking you back in time, all the way to the romantic era when Ferdinand de Lesseps was making the first intent in digging the Panama Canal; hence its French name, its comfortable furniture imported from former French colonies, its cozy, quiet oversized rooms, reminding you of other epochs; but also with all modern amenities and services, like Cable TV, minibars, WiFi Internet Access, coffee makers, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes and all other amenities you have come to expect in the best hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel DeVille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Hotel Panama City
- Hotel DeVille Panama/Panama City