Located in the financial district in the centre of Panama, approx. 3,5 km from the Old town (which can be reached with a nice walk/run on the boulevard along the sea side). Taxi drivers know where to find the hotel. There is a restaurant on side. Check-in at the reception was professional and quick. Rooms are huge with a separate sitting area (sofa and chair) and decorated with classic furniture. Comfortable bed. Good size bathroom with shower. Free, good functioning Internet. Breakfast consists of cereals (sugary ones), cakes, different kind of bread, charcuterie/cheese, fresh fruit, no fresh juices, scrambled/boiled eggs. Staff is friendly. Tours/taxi could be organised via the hotel. Mr Oscar was suggested and we enjoyed his knowledge and professionalism. Price/quality of the hotel is good. A recommendable place to stay in the Financial district in Panama City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DeVille Hotel was conceived as a Beautiful Boutique Hotel, taking you back in time, all the way to the romantic era when Ferdinand de Lesseps was making the first intent in digging the Panama Canal; hence its French name, its comfortable furniture imported from former French colonies, its cozy, quiet oversized rooms, reminding you of other epochs; but also with all modern amenities and services, like Cable TV, minibars, WiFi Internet Access, coffee makers, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes and all other amenities you have come to expect in the best hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel DeVille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Hotel Panama City
- Hotel DeVille Panama/Panama City