My family spent Easter weekend at Hotel Deville. We shared a 2 story, 2 bedroom suite with a shared common area. It was the perfect place to rest and recharge after a day of sightseeing. The rooms were pretty and very comfortable. The buffet breakfast was good with lots of options. We ended up eating at the hotel restaurant Alkimia several times since many other locations were closed due to the holiday. The food and service were excellent every time. The hotel staff was very helpful and attentive. The location was central to all the major sights and in a safe, quiet part of town. Overall, great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DeVille Hotel was conceived as a Beautiful Boutique Hotel, taking you back in time, all the way to the romantic era when Ferdinand de Lesseps was making the first intent in digging the Panama Canal; hence its French name, its comfortable furniture imported from former French colonies, its cozy, quiet oversized rooms, reminding you of other epochs; but also with all modern amenities and services, like Cable TV, minibars, WiFi Internet Access, coffee makers, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes and all other amenities you have come to expect in the best hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel DeVille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Hotel Panama City
- Hotel DeVille Panama/Panama City