Tower House Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Executive Hotel(Panama City)
W Panama(Panama City)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel DeVille(Panama City)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I must admit that based on the previous reviews and photos available, I wasn't really expecting much, but I had found a pretty good price for a two night stay. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the room that I was provided with was much different than those in the other photos (that look to have somewhat outdated furnishings).

I'm not sure if this applies to all the rooms or if they're in the midst of rennovations, but my room (I believe it was on the 9th fl) had completely modernized decor (I also really liked the shower heads). Flat screen tv, comfortable bedding and a good centralized location with easy access to all the tourist locations. What more do I really need? :)

Pros: Friendly staff, comfortable bed, electronic safe, modern amenities in room, complimentary (but simple breakfast), good location, access to rooftop pool.

Cons: Walls in the bathroom were a bit thin, so I could hear my neighbors conversation.

Based upon the overall quality of the hotel and affordability, I would definitely consider a return visit!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We were supposed to stay there when we got to Panama, but due to Aero Perlas ceasing business with no notice and the previous guests not able to leave, we stayed there on the way out of Panama. They put us in a suite on the way out to make up for the mess. The hotel is decent hotel. I felt safe, rooms were clean, breakfast good. The room is a little rough around the edges..I mean cosmetically, but it was fine. They sent us to the Aramo, their sister hotel, when we got bumped (read review).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2012

The rooms were kind of old, and quite dark and the cleaning was not the best, especially if you talk about the bathrooms, yet if you are no looking for a 5 star hotel and you need to adjust to budget is an ok choice.

The location though was great right next to calle 50, there is a bus a couple of blocks away that takes you to albrook mall for 50 cents, and you can find many great restaurants nearby.

I would recommend to first look at other hotels before checking on this one.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fernando R
Reviewed 17 December 2011

A friend and I stayed at Tower House Suites while traveling through Panama Feb 2011. It definitely was not my first choice - reading the reviews I just didn’t have a good feeling about the place. And I was right. I really have nothing good to say about it. Dark and dingy rooms, not very clean. The beds were not comfortable. We had pigeons living outside our window who woke us up every morning at the crack of dawn. And our last night something happened to the toilet and it was continuously flushing, it was really loud and kept my friend awake all night. When she called the front desk to ask if someone could look at it she was told that no one could until the next day. There were problems with out safe, but we had two for some reason so we were able to use the other one after someone came up and reset it. The air conditioning worked. And the food, oh my. Breakfast was included and it was pretty substandard. It included, among other things, a platter of plastic wrapped processed cheese slices. The location was good, lots of restaurants and bars nearby. We paid $80 a night which is a pretty good price for expensive Panama City, but you do get what you pay for. I think we could have spent a little more money and had a more comfortable and clean accommodation.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tamroyale
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I found the location to be fair, the hotel is older and could use some updating, however the staff was very nice and helpful, (not much English speaking), breakfast was included and was good and complete with eggs, fruit and coffee and juice. Price was very good so overall it was a good value. AC worked good and room was cool, not much view.

Room Tip: be sure to ask for queen or king bed or you might end up with two twin beds.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo