“Last night stay in Panama”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Riande Aeropuerto

Riande Aeropuerto
Ranked #33 of 116 Hotels in Panama City
Somonauk, Illinois
“Last night stay in Panama”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Clean and Friendly staff. Front desk employees spoke English. Omar C the poolside bartender really did a great job taking care of us even though his English was minimal he still gave Excellent service. Would definitely stay there again. Loved the poolside area and spent most of my time there

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear Glj60,

On behalf of the entire staff at Riande Aeropuerto Hotel, Casino & Resort, I would like to thank you for choosing us as your home when visiting Panama and for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. Also, thank you very much for your beautiful pictures.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to make the most of our tropical gardens and swimming pool. Your comment about Omar has been communicated to him, to his delight. He provides excellent service and we are lucky to have him as a bartender.

We hope to welcome you back very soon, our staff's cocktails await you!

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

i stayed in this hotel for one nigth. the staff was veri friendly. the service and amenities very good.
th room size was perfect. the food in the 2 restaurants was good. i really recommed the sushi
the green area is incredible ,beautiful
i will return

Room Tip: pool side rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank peter t
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Hello Peter,

On behalf of the entire staff at the Riande Aeropuerto Hotel, Casino & Resort, I would like to thank you again for choosing us as your home when visiting Panama.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the service we provided exceeded your expectations, as this is an area we truly focus on. Your positive comments about our dining offer has been communicated to our chef, to his delight.

Peter, thank you for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

We left a day early! Upon arrival one of the employees took all my cash out of my wallet. The night manager just looked at me and gave me the "oh well" attitude. The next day the GM calls me into his office and gives me the " we are looking into this, examining cameras, etc. Needless to say. I NEVER heard from the GM or anyone. We got short changed at the restaurant, the room smelled like someone had smoked in it. The 2x2 "fridge in the room is only good to keep wine; then again they don't let you bring anything to eat or drink from the outside. I have traveled extensively and worked in the industry. The shower drained was clogged, the WI FI could not be used in the room, I could go on but I believe I have made my point. This hotel lacks many things, at first sight seems fine but....................... I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
RiandeHoteles, General Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear Laura,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us.

Please know that we did take your theft claim very seriously. I spoke to the staff member involved in the incident and they told me they would never take anything from a guest, which I believe. There is no camera in our bus so we were unable to verify what happened there; I sincerely apologize you felt your things were not safe with us. During our conversation that day, I apologized for our front office staff member who you felt had treated you badly and invited you to lunch to discuss the incident. When we talked again three days after the incident, I offered our VIP shuttle service to the City to make up for everything. When you declined, you did not mention the theft claim again so I assumed everything had been sorted. I agree I should have enquired about your stay was going and hope you do not interpret this as a lack of concern from my part.

I hope you will accept my apology and will give us another chance next time you are in Panama. Contact me directly at Aeropuerto@riandehoteles.net and I will make sure our staff takes extra good care of you.

Juan Garrido
costa rica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel with friends and received excellent care from all the staff, very friendly and very helpful in providing information on places to visit in the capital, very important location just five minutes from the airport and transfer and to the hotel , for travelers passing this perfect , very clean, spacious rooms very comfortable beds and the best that you can sleep without the surrounding noise , breakfast varied and delight specials for lunch or dining, pool and garden area very clean and spacious for everything there , recommend the place , we liked a lot and hope to return in December, is our third time at this hotel and we like everything from arrival good attention received throughout our stay at the hotel , clean rooms , bathrooms nice and comfortable beds to sleep very well , thanks to all the staff for giving their support in suggestions of places to shop , attention and excellent service.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Junier21,

Thank you for mentioning our ideal location to other travelers; we are only 3 minutes away from Panama Tocumen International Airport (PTY) and our proximity to the Airport makes it easier for you to enjoy your trip without having to stress because of traffic jam delays.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed our dining options, the cleanliness of our facilities and most of all that you found our staff helpful and friendly. Our prime goal is to make your stay a memorable one and exceptional service is the only way to achieve this.

Junier, thank you again for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back at Riande Aeropuerto Hotel, Casino & Resort in December.

Humacao, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is an excellent hotel to stay at. Prices are reasonable, service is excellent, staff is very friendly & professional, the food is great & most of all everything is very clean. Very close to the airport with free shuttle. 10 minutes from the mall. Swim up pool bar, casino, spa & exercise room. Rooms are beautiful. I was able to get a car rental right there. They arranged a trip to the Panama Canal which is MUST SEE @ a great price! I recommend this hotel to everyone that visits Panama. I am already organizing a group trip for 2015.

Room Tip: Just let the front desk know what you what & they will take very good care of you!! I guarantee...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear PittiandJulio,

On behalf of the entire staff at the Riande Aeropuerto Hotel, Casino & Resort, I would like to thank you again for choosing us as your home when visiting Panama and for recommending us on TripAdvisor.

I’m happy to hear your stay was excellent thanks to our proximity to the airport, our clean, renovated facilities and most importantly friendly and courteous staff. It’s of prime importance for us that our guests’ expectations are exceeded and that we provide excellent service at all times.

In my opinion, the Panama Canal is indeed a must see when visiting the country, even if only for a short time so thank you for recommending this to other travelers.
We look forward to welcoming you and your whole group back in 2015. Thanks again for posting a comment on this platform.

San Jose, Costa Rica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I had the chance to stay there for 4 nights, the rooms are very comfortable, bathrooms, Very clean. The service from that entrance is excellent. The food variety. Has the great advantage of being close to the airport but on the inside gives you the feeling of a resort.
In addition to account with a free shuttle service to the shopping centers and also gives you a transfer to the airport. Repeat again the experience. Recommended 100%.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear Karen,

We are, as you mentioned, ideally located for business travelers because of our proximity to the Airport but our facilities and services are those of a beach resort. I’m happy to hear you took advantage of our shuttle service to splurge at MetroMall and most importantly I’m glad you mentioned you were happy with our service, as this is the area we primarily focus on.

Karen, thank you again for your positive review. We hope to welcome you back at Riande Aeropuerto Hotel, Casino & Resort promptly.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

very good experience. the staff and service are excellent.
my rooms and bed very clean and confortable. big ,tv,and complete amenities in the room.
pool and garden area are inexpected in a airport hotel. This is a resort hotel. very nice one, free shutte, complete breakfast and good sushi restaurant. I stay for one nigth ,waiting for my fligth. next time i will return with my family.

Room Tip: rooms with pool view and terrace
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Gino,

I appreciate the time you took to write a review about your stay and share your impressions with us.

As you noticed, we are not the traditional airport hotel and we offer much more than just free shuttle service and breakfast. I am glad you enjoyed our wide offer of services and were able to relax before catching your flight back home.

We would be more than welcome to welcome your family at the Riande Aeropuerto Hotel, Casino & Resort. Please know that for young ones we have kiddy pools and playground available. If your children are older they can enjoy complimentary use of our game room with foosball and billiard tables; simply request the key at reception. The whole family can also spend some time together on our padel courts; courts can be rented from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and lessons are available too. If you have any requests, don’t hesitate to call our reservations department or email us at aeropuerto@riandehoteles.net.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.