1,371 results
All reviews free shuttle close to the airport swim up bar tocumen airport minutes from the airport an early flight shuttle service overnight stay no elevator pool area welcome drink beautiful pool small casino next morning sushi bar free breakfast very nice hotel
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was in Panama City for a long layover and stayed here for one night. The shuttle service from and to the hotel was convenient and we didn't have to wait for too long. We got in around 3 PM and really wanted to see the Panama Canal and asked the hotel what we could do. They had a tour guide (not sure if he worked directly for the hotel or was an independent tour guide) who was free to take us to the canal. The guide charged us $100 for a 4 hour tour of Panama including the canal. We loved seeing the canal, but I would skip the rest of the tour since this tour guide was more a taxi driver than an actual tour guide.

The hotel itself was fine, the grounds and the pool area were really pretty. The rooms were a nice size and clean. We had dinner and breakfast at the hotel and both of those were just ok. They did give us a free drink though! We didn't check out the casino so I can't comment on that. I emailed the hotel a couple times before arriving and they were really prompt in responding. Overall, this place was fine for a hotel near the airport and I would stay here again on a long layover.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear JHap,

Thank you for your review!

I'm glad to read you had a nice time in our hotel, liked our beautiful grounds & prompt communication, and got to visit the canal during your stay!
I will be sure to pass along your comments regarding your dining experiences and independent tour guides to my colleagues.

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly.

The rooms are comfortable and neat.

We enjoy the convenience of being close to the airport and using the shuttle.

The grounds are very beautiful when they are kept up neat and tidy.

All the staff carry out their duties effectively and politely.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Susan R,

Thank you very much for writing your review!
It is a great pleasure knowing that you enjoyed our hotel. I will be sure to convey your kind message to my coworkers!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our first and then again on our last night in Panama, and both stays were excellent! The rooms were very nicely appointed, clean and the beds were quite comfortable. I loved the showers! The courtyard and pool with the waterfall and swim up bar were like an oasis and you didn't feel like you were anywhere near an airport. The free shuttle to and from the airport was very convenient and reliable. The hotel has nice touches with a free welcome drink, the breakfast buffet was very good, and we thoroughly enjoyed the Sushi bar for dinner on our last night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear WayfaringStranger13,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review! It is always such a pleasure to read of our guests satisfaction, and I will be sure to communicate your kind words to all my colleagues!

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, I would like to thank you for staying with us, and hope to welcome you again upon your next visit to Panama!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I liked the place very much, people were very nice and helpful. Had some troubles for pick-up but very efficient service to get to the airport, so there's a little room for improvement.

I just had connecting flights in Panama City, and this hotel was a good choice for a short stay. I really loved the bed and the Corvina ceviche ;) I couldn't enjoy the pool area but it seemed very nice.

So yes, I was quite satisfied and probably would come back if I need another stop in Panama.

Thank you very much!

Room tip: If staying more than one night ask for a room with a view to the pool ;)
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank vebonillaj .
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear VebonillaJ,

Thank YOU very much for taking the time to write your review. It truly makes us happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us! Your positive comments, and knowing you would return, are great motivators to the whole team.

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Nice hotel for what I needed it for. I was impressed with the hospitality and atmosphere.
The 24 hour room service was nice but I wasn't too impressed with the menu selection.
The room, especially the shower, was impressive. Comfortable bed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Christopher O,

Thank you for your review! I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed our services and facilities and will be sure to pass along your comments to my colleagues.

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, thank you for staying with us & we hope to welcome you back upon your return to Panama City!

Best wishes,