Grand International Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Saba Hotel(Panama City)
View Hotel
Hotel el Parador(Panama City)
View Hotel
Toscana Inn Hotel(Panama City)
View Hotel
Riande Granada Urban Hotel(Panama City)
View Hotel
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)
View Hotel
All reviewsvia argentinanice swimming poolmin walkbus stationhotel locationdecent hotelrestaurants and barspanamataxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Rude customer service, no hot water in some rooms (They're not willing to move you to other room), odors in rooms terrible, bathrooms unclean and shower with hair all over,.nasty!!!
Our group (10 people) was enormously disappointed. Recommendation: Find another hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

When we arrived the hotel was closed (01:00 a.m.) We had a reservation. Someone (not english speaking (Grand INTERNATIONAL?)) turned up when rattling the door. We got our room but...it wasn't cleaned. Second room....had no fridge and an empty condom package in the drawer! And still nobody was speaking english... At last the employee called the manager and he settled things nicely, great guy!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gromule
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Somehow I stayed here two times. I guess I thought that it was a fluke that there was mouse poop on my bed, my water never got hot, the front desk staff were TERRIBLY RUDE and SLOW, there was basically no wifi, and the breakfast (especially the coffee) was awful. I'm crazy to have returned, but the price is so good. This time my water was cold, I was told "well it's your fault for letting us know after 5pm, now the maintenance guy is gone.", there were no hairdryers (I don't think they actually have any), no wifi, my AC just blew hot air around and made lots of noise, I found pubic hairs in my bed when I pulled back the blanket, the shower looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a week, the towels were threadbare, and the service was actually WORSE than the first time around. The snotty girl at the front desk sneered at me more than anything else, and told me "you have to go out and buy it" when I asked for a cup of ice. When we asked for a second key to the room, she didn't even look up from her computer to say no. When we first got there, she acted like we didn't have a reservation because she couldn't find it in her pile of paperwork spread out across the desk. Finally, she kept interrupting me during our check in to answer questions and get things for other guests. The only time I ever saw her smile was when she was making fun of other guests with another staff member. I won't make the same mistake again.
THIS HOTEL IS NOT EVEN WORTH THE CHEAP PRICE.

Room Tip: FInd somewhere else to stay.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank K-suerte
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Positive points : good value for money (40 euros per night breakfast included); comfortable bed, quite room, neighborhood safe and not far from center, good lift.

Neutral ponts : staff (some kind and help oriented, other not so), medium room size, cleaning, limited brakfast choice.

Negative points : no electric plugs in the bathroom, low celings, no fixed internet, no minibar, no or very scarce information about tours or tourist activities, safe difficult to operate because eccentric placement in a closet corner , at least five minutes waiting for shower water to become hot, aircon too noisy for me, no swimming pool and no fitness center.

Room Tip: Back rooms are more quite
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Manuel R
Reviewed 30 December 2013

got there & no Wi-Fi in room changed rooms and the Wi-Fi was weak and kept disconnecting me but I did not want change rooms so i decided to grin and bare it, Wi-Fi is bad everywhere in the hotel, The hotel web site shows they had hairdryers on requested, I asked for one several times they said they would get me one finally at about 9 PM they said that they did not have any so I had to go spend $40 to get one. at about 11PM I started to take a shower and there was no hot water, they did not have the boiler lit so they lit it but said it would be 4 hours before it got hot. There were no plugs in bathroom to plug in dryer and shaver, the room did not have a clock/radio of any kind. I had paid for 4 nights but left the next morning. they did refund me for 3 nights but stll charged me for the night from hell just glad to be out of there, talked to other guest the next AM and they also had no hot water. would not recommend to any one.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple