I used to stay here regularly. It was very good value for around $25. It is now more than double the price since they renovated it around 6 mths ago. You can def see where the money has been spent - restaurant and reception area ie what you seee when you walk in. From the previous reader's comments it seems only the price has gone up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City