The CentroAmericano Hotel offers very simple and basic accommodations. I stayed there for one night during February. ( I have stayed there before) If you are used to the Hilton, please do not stay here, you will be very disappointed. If you are the type that likes to complain about details that are perfectly normal for Latin America, but not the USA, do not stay here. However if you are looking for a very CHEAP place in a GOOD location, then this your place. You will not find ANY amenities, but for the price is MORE than OK.
Its a comfortable bed. A good shower and that is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City