Decent budget hotel with basic accommodations. Good for a one or two night stay in the city. Conveniently located - just a quick taxi ride to the downtown area. The walls are very thin, however, you can hear everything going on in the rooms next to you. Restaurant serves a good breakfast. Staff was friendly & helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City