My wife and spent our first night in Panama at Hotel Centroamericano. Comfortable, inexpensive and a looooong was from the airport. Near Panama Canal and Air Panama flight to David. Hotel driver took us to Canal and returned to take us to Albrook Airport.
The hotel staff was very friendly and learning English. The rooms were small, but affordable and offered us a chance to stay in an economical hotel district. We misunderstood the hotel and thought they were to have a driver meet us at Panama City Airport, but no driver. A taxi was hired to take us to the hotel which was quite a distance from the airport. The fee was $20.
The hotel had a very small bathroom that was adequate for us as we arrived at approximately 9 p.m. and left at 8 a.m. for a tour of the Panama Canal. We did not expect a 4 Star hotel and we didn't get one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City