Very reasonable price, which includes breakfast. Breakfast menu had several options to choose from, and were delicious, especially the liver!!! Clean hotel/room (was told that the hotel was remodeled around 5 years ago or so). Great location, in my opinion. Available room safe. Hot water always. Several regular computers for guests to use. One washer/dryer, which we did use.
If you are looking for a gym or pool, there is none here. This is a very small hotel. Also, it is a shame that there are no small fridges in the room; we needed one for a medication. The staff did provide us a foam ice chest, which we did have to empty and refill with ice on a daily basis. Room plugs are tucked away, and in inconvenient locations. Absolutely nooooo counter space in bathroom; we ended up using the top of the toilet tank for this. Night manager not friendly at all. Room is very small, although it was manageable. No trash can for room, only a small one in bathroom.
**But, all in all, an overall positive experience here, which I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City