I booked a trip here to stay for three nights they had me on record and would not let me stay because i did not print off my recipt. They have virtualy no technology at there that you can use to reference anything the staff was not willing to help. There was no place to park. They were undergoing construction when we arrived and the place was distroyed the neigborhood was not safe. This one hotel experince almost ruined my entire trip. Thankfully, I went to the Raddison Summit after Centoamershxxhole would not let me stay, and had a wonderful experince. The summit was one of the best hotels I have stayed at and would recomend it to anyone going to Panama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City