“San Blas four days three nights”

San Blas Adventures - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 180 Tours in Panama City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a tour company offering boat adventures in the San Blas islands. Our trips are about people and adventure! Giving our guests an unrivaled experience of an archipelago of white sand beach islands covered with coconut trees and surrounded by vibrant coral reefs. We also visit Kuna communities, soaking up the culture, and interacting with the people that make San Blas (Kuna Yala) so unique.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

San Blas four days three nights
I had a wonderful trip with SBA. Our guides were Caz from U.K. and Pablo from Colombia . It is very well organized and A fun trip ! They answered all my questions promptly and clearly. I felt very safe and the food was amazing. Caz was so helpful and patience with me and gave me tips on snorkeling. The local Kuna guides were friendly and informational about their culture culture and history. 5 stars :)
Swee from CA, USA

"white sand"
"island hopping"
"paradise islands"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn't recommend this trip highly enough. Visited some beautiful islands, learned a bit about the Kuna people and had great fun with our group. The SBA team of Peter, Pablo and Linda did a great job. Food cooked by the crew was excellent. Only room for improvement I would say would be to maybe use the last night (like the others) to stay on an uninhabited island as well. It was good to visit the Kuna village but don't think the whole night was needed there. Also, the food that wasn't cooked by the crew wasn't anywhere near as good as the crew's!

Overall, I would definitely recommend. At no point were any of us seasick, which I know can be a problem on some of the other tours. The 4 days absolutely flew, and we were never at sea for too long

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

San Blas Adventures is very well run company, the food was great, the islands were spectacular and the perfect balance between chilling in the island, activities, cultural insight and fun and games in the evening around the bonfire. Thank you especially to Brandon our tour guide for going above and beyond, your knowledge and passion was infectious! Highly recommend and request Brandon as your guide!

1  Thank taraleerob
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been travelling South America for nearly 6 months and experienced some truly incredible experiences including Patagonia, Machu Pichu and Rio Carnival... And I can safely say that our 4 day adventure from Colombia to Panama via the San Blas islands is up there with all of them!!
It's hard to put into words just how good it was... Everything from start to finish was well planned and executed to perfection.
We were lucky enough to have Caz as our tour guide and her assistants, Pablo and Benny, all of whom were fantastic... Amazing people, great fun and surprisingly good cooks! They made a real effort to ensure we all had an incredible experience.
I can't compare the sailing equivalent as I have never done it, however, if you want to spend less time on a boat sailing across choppy seas, and more time on islands that look like something from a film, getting to know the local Kuna communities and meeting great people, then this is the trip for you!!
Thanks again to Caz and her team for providing us with a trip that we will never forget.
Kev and Freya.

1  Thank Kevin Q
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently travelled from Colombia to Panama with San blas adventures and I could not recommend them highly enough.
A number of years ago I travelled to the San blas as part of a 2 night trip from Panama but this trip exceeded it in every aspect. If you are debating between whether to sail or fly from Panama to Colombia to continue your trip it's a no brainer- go with SBA!
From the moment we booked to the moment we finished the team were extremely accessible and professional.
Massive shout out to our team leader Caz along with Pablo and Benny who are not only magnificent chefs but great craic too! The standard of food was beyond what anyone had expected and there's lots of it too!
Finally it is clear that San blas adventures have an excellent relationship with the kuna people and being given the opportunity to visit the kuna community was an experience I will never forget!

1  Thank romac91