“Very accomodating & amazing green curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Fish Market

The Fish Market
Ranked #15 of 978 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Thai, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very accomodating & amazing green curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Awesome restaurant! The chef was very friendly and accomodating. He let me taste the curry and made a special order for our vegetarian vriend. The setting is simple but nicely done. They cook in a converted trailer and the tables are under tarps and lit by Christmas lights. It is al set within the ruins of a victorian building. I like their approach of using the ruins, instead of tearing it down or rebuilding/renovating the structure entirely.
The only comment I have is that the toilet is a porter-potty. Best porter-potty I've ever used however!

4 Thank Iris V

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Murray, Kentucky
“Very interesting location and menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had the Fish Gyros and I have to say that I loved the atmosphere of The Fish Market and really enjoyed the food. The only drawback is that it is a little hard to find and none of the locals knew where it was. It seemed to be a very large expat crowd. Very good value for the money.

1 Thank Lehines
“Amazing house of fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

This has the finest buffet in town,and at $6.75 all you can eat,it is like being in 1980 prices! What a friendly and lovely staff they have! We dine here 4 times per week,when in town.We love it so,and we love the lobster best,next the caviar.Chef Rolando will serve you his special bisque upon request too!
Remember to enjoy the house white wine.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank jameslH5431GH
Bridgetown, Barbados
“The Fish Market reminds me of Oistins in Barbados”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

The food was great. I has large fish (what appears to be a snapper) and plantain done in circles. I was very filling. The fish was well seasoned but not overdone and the service staff was friendly. I would go there again and absolutely recommends it to you

3 Thank Desmond S
“Best fish in Panama City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Went for lunch. I had fried sea bass – it was amazing. Wife had prawns, which were also really good. Best meal we had in Panama by far. Would go back anytime.

• Visited May 2014