We stayed here for a week and loved it! The customer service was amazing, so much so that we asked to speak to a manager to tell him! Great food and a great outdoor buffet right on the water. Yes there are birds, but it's an outdoor buffet. We weren't remotely concerned. We were served drinks at the pool by Sanchez and Esteban and they were great.
We loved the room and the beds were super comfortable. We didn't use the spa but other people commented that it was great. Overall a wonderful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the unique destination of Panama, guests can experience beaches, rainforest, mountains and city—all from Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama. Located on Playa Bonita, the closest beach to Panama City and literally meaning "beautiful beach," Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama is perfect for special romantic getaways and memorable family vacations. 11 seaside towers offer 307 luxurious guest rooms and suites with jungle walkways and stunning views. Gourmet a la carte restaurants, bars and lounges are all included our Defined Delights™* vacation concept—where all your vacation essentials are included. Nearby, guests can visit the Panama Canal, Panama City's colonial district, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site or the largest mall in the Americas. Everyone has their own idea of a Dream vacation, and it can all be found at Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Playa Bonita Hotel Panama City
- Intercontinental Panama City
- Intercontinental Playa Bonita Resort
- Playa Bonita Panama
- Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama Panama City