““Great place””
Review of Albrook Inn

Albrook Inn
Ranked #36 of 79 Panama City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great place for overnighters / travelers .The rooms are clean, the grounds are beautiful ,Dinner was good , sanchocho de pollo ,Service was great in café . after 8 hr. layover in Miami and beds were o.k., and water was hot.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The rooms are clean, the grounds are beautiful and it backs on metropolitan park, it's an awesome place, I loved it, breakfast was good, and included beds were comfortable, and water was hot, the birds flying around are fabulous I don't understand why trip advisor rates this place wAy below the Toscana Inn, that has pool, no grounds, and really nothing you than a clean bed, I give this place a 10 from a 1 to 10, Toscana I only give a 3, a pool, a whirlpool, wonderful staff that see you approach the pool, and immediately turn on the jets, service above and beyond I will be back

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lil M
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This lovely clean, beautiful grounds and landscape location backs right onto Metropolitan park, there are birds of every colour flying around, we saw Toucans, humming birds,parrots and budgies, all right from the pool,and the whirlpool, I walked the park early in the morning,
The breakfast is complimentary and the rooms are clean and well kept. If I ever need a place in Panama City again, I will go directly here, wonderful place, and they got me hooked up with a guide to go to the rainforest. Wish I found this place at the start of my tour, instead of the end and it was only $71 per night.

Room Tip: If you like flowers birds and nature hikes, then stay herec
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I asked my travel agent to book me a cheap hotel for a layover I had and she did. I thought it would be a standard room with a bed maybe a TV. When I showed up at the Albrook Inn I was shocked at how nice the place was. Flat screen Tvs, Rain drip shower heads, HBO, incredible pool and jacuzzi. They even give you a free "continental breakfast" but its more like a top notch buffet. The staff are very helpful and friendly and the beds are super comfy as well. I can't wait to plan a trip down here to stay for more than just a layover. ThanksALBROOK INN!!!!

Room Tip: I got the European style room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Cheyne2014
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here 3 nights while on a birding trip with Birding Panama and enjoyed our stay very much. Rooms are very comfortable with nice views of forest. Pool was small but clean and nice. Food ok but quite salty. Breakfast buffets were good--lots of wonderful fruit. Loved the ponds on the grounds. Great birding and agoutis and capybaras. Fun, considering you are in the city. We stayed here after 3 days in the Darien, so anything would have seemed luxurious but we were very pleased with Albrook.

Room Tip: Downstairs better than up.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sally v
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I came to this hotel not knowing what to expect, but everything turned out great. I stayed in a room with 3 beds which was nice for the guests to not be too crowded. My room was clean upon entering and there is free wi-fi. The FREE breakfast was delicious I got there early but I've heard it runs out if you're late, I would be there right when it opens up!! Overall, it's a good stay and close to the Albrook mall.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stayed here as it was close to the Albrook airport and I had an early flight to Bocas. The location was great ($5 taxi and 5 minutes to the airport). It's quiet and relaxing. The rooms were clean and perfect for just a basic night's sleep. The pool is tiny and more the size of a hot tub... but it's a nice view when you enjoy a beer and dinner at the restaurant. I will stay here again when I travel to and from Albrook airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo