You will be hard pressed to to better than the Balboa Inn for many reasons, however if you need 5 star deluxe, then go find it and pay accordingly elsewhere.
The highly experienced management will do their utmost to ensure your stay both at the Inn, and the country in general goes smoothly, safely and as serenely as can be reasonably expected.
Further note should be made of the fact that there is a high return rate amongst guests, and that prospective new guests booking late must frequently be turned away.
This is not your regular, plain vanilla, corporate accommodation and I understand that many long-lasting friendships have been forged between both staff and guests, and guests with each other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City