We felt like home from the first minute we arrived. Mieke and Bill are perfect hosts always helpful and giving useful advice for an enjoyable stay in Panama and Panama City - they are perfect managers and very nice people too. The rooms are very clean and provide you with everything you need and the sitting on their garden veranda is much better than a visit to any botanical garden - the perfect place for a stay in Panama City. We wish we can be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City