“Great Spot and Awesome Burgers”
Review of Slabon Cafe Bistro

Slabon Cafe Bistro
Ranked #102 of 1,312 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This one is a Mega Hit when it comes to great Hamburgers, good service and excellent location! Went there with my friends and had an amazing time and great food. My favorite os the Habanera Burger!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Visited this place as it was recomended by a local. Think it was a bit overhyped...burgers were good enough but nothing out of this world. Perhaps you can visit this place after a couple of beers but dont expect too much.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We went to the Brisas del Golf restaurant. We ordered a burger and it was delicious, just, just like we ordered. Servers were happy to help and very efficient. We got our meal fairly quick, there was a large group in the restaurant. I love burgers, and theirs is the best burgers I ever had!! So far... loved it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

So greasy, that I remembered the movie (though the movie was great ) Ha Ha Ha.
Big menu and vegetarian options are a plus.
I will avoid

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

The place is really small and you might have to wait.
They have a great variety of burgers and they are awesome. Don´t leave town without stopping by.

Date of visit: May 2017