There is absolutely no way I would stay at this hotel again. I stayed here because my friends had already booked this place.
If you look at the pictures I think you would come to the same conclusion.
1) The location is good
2) Some of the front desk staff is nice. The ladies during the day are nice, but the men at night are could care less about making the guests happy.
3) The lobby is nice
4) Free internet
1) The rooms. The rooms are horrible. I was terrified that I was going to get bed bugs.
2) The sheets were dirty. There were stains on the pillows and sheets.
3) The bathroom was small and dirty. It looked like something out of a horror movie.
4) The hallways smell horrible.
5) The rooms are not secure. The doors are paper thin. Anyone could enter the room with a push.
6) We paid $60 dollar a night. You would be better off adding a few dollars and staying somewhere decent.
Basically I would call this place a roach motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well located in the heart of Bella vista, Panama city, walk to balboa, banks, casinos etc, clean good size rooms, restaurant/bar, laundry facility, and 24 hours security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andino Hotel Panama City
- Andino Hotel Panama/Panama City