Stayed here in early May for three nights. Patty and Rudy are very organized. Casco Viejo area has lots to do and it's easy to get around Panama City by walking down to take the Hop On - Hop Off Bus. The condo had it all...great bed, hot water, a kitchen area...really a small home away from home that is tastefully decorated. And there is a washer/dryer in the building. Beautifully decorated and a good stay for the start of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City