We were recommended this Bed and Breakfast, Patty's Casitas, and we were not sure what we would encounter. It was truly lovely however, one of the nicest B&B's we have even stayed in (which is saying a lot as we usually prefer B&B's over hotels). The condo was beautifully appointed and the personal touch of having coffee in the refrigerator, ready to be brewed was outstanding. We loved the location of the Casco condo as it was in the beautiful part of the 'old heritage city' of Panama. It could not have been better but it was as after meeting Patty and Rudy, and following their personal recommendations as to good restaurants and places to visit it was the best four days ever. Oh, and make sure you use Rudy as your tour guide in and out of the city as he is incredible and knows the best tours of interest. Icing on the cake, a great driver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City