This was a fantastic and very estethic experience to live in this apartment for a few days. The property is beautifully decorated, and perfectly located for getting a first hand experience of the old city. For years, I have been dreaming about owning one of these renovated apartments, with a wall of original coral reef stones. Renting one, was the next best. - Everything in Casco Viejo is within walking distance. A big super market in case you want to cook yourself (which we did), and the kitchen is fully equipped. Several really good restaurants are also only a short walk away. The internet connection is fast, and Patty is only a mail or phone call away - quick to respond. - This is highly recommendable, total enjoyment!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City