We stayed in Patty's loft in Casco Viejo (PH-La Merced) which was originally built in 1680 and restored in 2006. It has amazing original exposed brick walls and has been beautifully restored. It's a top-floor loft well positioned in Casco Viejo (you can walk everywhere). Just make sure you don't make a wrong turn and walk into El Chorrillo (very bad neighborhood just a couple blocks away - learn the layout on a map).
Patty welcomed us and is one of the nicest people I've met. She is extremely organized and has pretty much every question and amenity you could think of ready for you before you get there. The place looks brand new, is unbelievable clean, and is well equipped (kitchen, entertainment system, two bathrooms, etc.)
I'm not surprised to see Patty's other reviews...she really has her stuff together and the prices were super competitive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City