There is a reason why Patty's Casitas is consistently rated so high. Patty and Rudy make you feel personally welcome and taken care of. This is from a somewhat nervous traveler who is picky and asks lots of questions. They are the reason We are writing our first review. They do not disappoint. Our flight was late leaving Atlanta but they were right there to meet us. Patty gave us her personalized tour of the condo. It is as well equipped and as comfortable as home - no hotel/motel living here. We chose Amador because of the green space, views from the condo, elevator and two rooftops for viewing the city from the 7th floor plus knowing every thing in Casco Viejo and Marbella were only a quick (and reasonable) cab ride away. The bonus was the causeway going to the three small islands where you can dine watching the sun set over a marina of boats and the Panama City skyline. Once we had Rudy's city tour we felt comfortable finding our way around to explore. And there is so much to see, more than enough to make us want to come back. All the canal tours we took (3) were very different and unique. Miraflores Locks give you the historical perspective and a step back and look view. Gatun Locks gives you an up close and personal look as if you could reach out and touch. We took the train ride there, saw the locks, Colon and Fort San Lorenzo. Doing the partial transit (Miraflores and San Pedro Miguel) takes you from spectator, with a knowledge of the way it works, to a player getting close to the ships and tugs. All our tours were arranged thru Patty and Rudy before we left home. Rudy loves his Panama and tours are never canned or boring. If it is the millionth time he has said it, it still sounds new. Maybe he looks at it thru the eyes of a newcomer. We've never been as at home or as excited to see new and different things as we were with Patty and Rudy in Panama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City