We stayed two nights in early June. Rudy and Patty gave us many good recommendations on things to do and places to see in the city. The breakfast provided was hearty and delicious. They were available to answer questions and were very helpful in arranging transportation. The room was clean and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City