“Not your fast food burger and phenomenal fries”
Review of Smashburger Panama

Smashburger Panama
Ranked #218 of 1,266 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Had dinner there last week. They have a limited menu but some very interesting burger choices and thin and crispy fries. You order at the counter and they bring to your table. No frills. Burger combo runs about $20. The regular sized burger is a good size. We had the black and blue with bacon and cheese sauce. Lots of tv's and plugs to charge your mobile devices. Burger was very tasty but the fries were the star attraction.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I thinks its one of the best burgers restaurants in the city. Its not the classic greasy burger, they have healthy options to choose, angus beef, chicken, also great salads!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We've been here for a couple of months and having Smashburger hit the spot. Just like being home with a nice hot burger, BBQ sauce and fries. Nice staff with smiling faces, clean bathrooms and clean dining area made it even better. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Came here 3 times during our 4 days in Panama City. Fries are the best we've ever had, burgers are great, too. Hot dogs weren't that good.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I place my order with the cashier and told her I did not want onions on my California combo platter. When I got my burger it had onions I had to take them off. The place was clean the staff was friendly and you get free refills with your expensive meals.