“nothing to rave about”
Review of Azahar Panama

Azahar Panama
Reserve with OpenTable
Azahar Panama is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,269 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dress code: Smart Casual Note: No shorts, flipflops, or certain sandals allowed in the main dining area, may be allowed subject to availability at the terrace area.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I loved the location, first steps to the elevator nice!!! I loved the food first time, second time not so much, service is OK.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

You arrive in an empty lobby; I guessed the restaurant was on the 7th floor (b/c that’s where the elevator had stopped) and you walked out into what appears to be a small florist shop. The restaurant door is the walk in refrigerator door in the florist shop- different, but unnecessary.

Food and ambiance were both fantastic, yellowtail tiratido, lobster ceviche, and mushroom risotto. Service was outstanding as well, although the hostess was somewhat pretentious given that I was dining alone and initially wouldn’t let me dine inside (ended up at the sushi bar).

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I have been twice to Azahar for lunch. The first time we were 3, the second time 2. The other people has gone back already. The service is excelent, as is the location, the view, the tableware. Tables and chairs are confortable and the food is superb. It is really hard to find a flaw in the place. So if you want to have a world class experience in Ciudad de Panama, do not look further. This is your place

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My dearest friends took me there for a wonderful lunch during my visit to Panama. We didn't have reservations but they accommodated us to sit outside to enjoy a great view. Food was excellent. When you get to the property you have to go to an entrance on the right to take an elevator up to the restaurant. The entrance is like a beautiful shabby chic flower shop. I highly recommend it. I know there are a million places like this all over the world, but in Panama city, this is very nice..

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Amongst the crazy traffic, high rises is a great restaurant nestled in the Yoo in Panama. The menu is large offering a variety of meal choices as well as large sushi menu. We had the sashimi, shrimp dumplings, lady Di shrimp tempura and thought we would get two more meals but decided to just split the mushroom risotto. Everything was exquisite surrounded by a great atmosphere. Very MIAMI like... check them out