“Beautiful, clean, nicely renovated apt. in Casco Viejo.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City
Los Cuatro Tulipanes
Ranked #5 of 84 Panama City B&B and Inns
richmond, VA
“Beautiful, clean, nicely renovated apt. in Casco Viejo.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2011

Our Apt. on 4th street was AWESOME!.. It was a great location for seeing Casco Viejo. You can walk safely to the museums, restaurants, water, parks, and small markets for groceries.
The bed and the A/C were excellent. We even got a cell phone to use during our stay. The fridge had a few cold beers and cokes waiting for us when we arrived.
All the staff we met, Kevin and Keenan, were very friendly, knowledgeable, and went out of their way to help you.
Totally recommend staying here for visiting Casco Viejo.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Madison Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2011

First Matt is the one to deal with others lacked customer service skills.OK if your heading to Panama this is your home away from home rooms are sweet location is great last min booking no problems "but book ahead I was very lucky!!" very good restaurants near by you will not go wrong staying here enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2010

My friend and I ended up staying in Casco Viejo because of a friends recommendation. The area definitely surpassed our expectations. It had so much to offer in such a short distance. Our apartment ended up being blocks away from great restaurants and an amazing nightlife. Also the panama city turned out to be a short $3 cab ride from casco.

We were even more impressed with the apartment we rented. It was a very clean and had everything we needed for our stay. To top it off the staff at Los Cuatro Tulipanes were extremely helpful and gave us valuable tips on places to go and see. We will definitely use them again next time we travel to Panama.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank w0rldtraveler83
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2010

My husband and I just left Panama City and enjoyed every minute of our stay with Los Cuatro Tulipanes. We took a taxi from the airport to Casco and arrived at a beautiful apartment in the old city. It reminded me of the French Quarter in New Orleans with the old european inspired architecture. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment, Monjas 2B, that was perfect for our needs. THere was a wonderful ice cream/gelato store in the bottom of the building that I loved. There are plenty of places to walk to, and we spent most of our day walking around caso, viewing the architecture and history, and reading and basking in the various plazas. There were too many restaurants to try, so looking forward to coming back and experiencing the others. Casco is a unique area and experience. The area is undergoing a revitalization, so some things, such as construction, are to be expected.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank apm19
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2010

first time in Panama and our accommodations were such a pleasant surprise- great location, clean & incredibly spacious. The apt was comfortable and cozy, a true home away from home- only wish i could have stayed longer.

Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank mgg260
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2010

I recently moved to Panama for work and I was to stay in a hotel until my apartment was ready. I had read about 4 Tulipanes in Daily Candy as an alternative to the ordinary hotel experience, and as I was to be staying for at least 10 days I figured a fully furnished apartment would suit me better than a hotel. I could not be happier.
I arrived in the historic district of the city to an apartment that was reminiscent of the 40's but with an updated flair that would make anyone coming from NY, Europe, anywhere quite comfortable... and this is in a place where high-rises and modern construction has been shunned.
The most fascinating part of my stay was the walkability of the neighborhood and the ease to meet such wonderful people from all parts of the globe. I mention Casco and Cuatro Tulipanes feels like my true home in Panama, because this is where I have met and continue to meet the friends that I currently go out with, communicate with, and... well, cry on their shoulder as I learn the Panamanian way of life.
I highly recommend this full ammenity gem as both a vacation stay and long term stay to anyone visiting Panama. Beats traffic, highly entertaining, and a wonderful retreat at the end of the day.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank caroberry1
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2010

Recommended by a friend and I would recommend it to anyone else staying in Panama. The city is too much, but right in the heart of Casco Viejo was perfect. Amazingly clean and beautiful decorated apartments for a decent price. Close to everything including the fish market. Matt was very helpful!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple