The neighborhood can be a little loud, especially the preaching early in the morning for a nearby "church". We stayed in the private room with bath, was clean but very small. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The American breakfast was adequate but nothing more. The fruit drink was watered down kool aid. The first morning the "cook" rolled slices of packaged ham onto a tray with her bare fingers. When she brought the water mellon tray out, she was eating a slice with her other hand. Not appetizing at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama House offers our guests a high standard of customer service.Our hostel is equipped with kitchen facilities, Internet, parking, laundry room and much more…making your lodging experience…Unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Panama House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Carmen Hotel Panama City
- Panama House Bed & Breakfast Panama City