“Excellent ! ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Fell upon this place on Christmas eve, was worried we wouldn't get food tonight but then this place delivered
Absolutely fantastic, great food, service and drinks
100% recommend, made our christmas !

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Been in the restaurant with my wife in the evening, she had the beef fillet and I had the New York steak, both were very tasteful and delicious, the staff were very kind and even spoke a little english (not an easy task in Panama). Overall a must in Panama city, we will come eat here again!

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I used to frequent this restaurant for great food and service... this last visit took friends who had never been, we asked for a simple request- separate checks....the restaurant had two tables with people, the rest was empty....The answer from waiter and manager were NO... we can't accommodate your request. As business travelers we need the check for expense reports... they had done this for me before on two occasions... this time we were made to leave....
Just awful... made us feel terrible... I don't recommend this place.
For good meat Gauchos, La Pampa, so many others!

2  Thank AmandaV45
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Love eating burgers at the Market, such a good atmosphere and design. The food is always on point, so is the service.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016

I came here for lunch on a sunday and was seated right away. My drink order was taken within minutes. I decided to order one course at a time because I didn't know the size of the portions here and I wasn't that hungry.

I ordered...
Balboa bottled beer...$3.50
Grilled Shrimp with Guacamole...$10.00
Chopped Salad...10.50
Total with tax...25.68

The service was 7/10 because it was a little slow and the waiters were a bit stuffy. Nobody ever came back to check to see if the food was OK. The food did come promptly but I was never asked if I wanted or needed anything else (pepper?).

The food itself was fantastic. The shrimps were perfectly cooked and the guacamole and salsa were very tasty. The salad was one of the best I have ever had anywhere. Tons of chicken, ham and beef mixed with fresh greens, spices and fantastic dressing. I'd go back just for the salad. Speaking of going back, many of the patrons were being served items I'd like to try next time so I probably will return on this trip.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2016