“Bridal Shower”
Review of The Caldwell House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Abbeville
The Caldwell House
Ranked #1 of 2 Abbeville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 August 2008

I live out of State, but originally from Abbeville. I wanted to give my sister a special bridal shower to remember. So I called up the Caldwell and Mrs. Mae was so helpful and pleasant I knew right away this was the place! I basically told her what I was hoping for and she was quick to handle EVERYTHING for me! All I had to do was show up. When I arrived I was welcomed with a wonderful staff. They were friendly and very hospitable. The food was wonderful and atmosphere was perfect!!! I can't say how many compliments I received and how everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves, Thanks to Mrs Mae & the WONDERFUL staff at the Caldwell house for truly making this a memorable day! I look forward to seeing you again around the holidays!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 15 August 2008

This is without doubt the finest B&B I have stayed at in years. The house is a beautiful old house with large, gracious rooms and period trim and accessories. The meals were far more than anyone would want to consume for one breakfast, but all were wonderfully prepared and served. And Miss Mae runs the operation in a friendly, approachable and unobtrusive manner. Just the right touch. If you ever find yourself in Vermillion Parish, stay at the Caldwell House.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Abbeville
Best Western Abbeville Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Abbeville
Motel 6 Abbeville
Motel 6 Abbeville
#3 of 6 in Abbeville

Been to The Caldwell House? Share your experiences!