“Love the Chicken Pot Pie & Chicken Fried Steak”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #46 of 166 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We have dined maybe 10 times over the years at this Cracker Barrel.
Good home style cooking as normal for this franchise.
Especially enjoy the Chicken Pot Pie & Chicken fried steak but have also ordered the chicken & dumplings which are also very good.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

This was a great meal. The new salmon patties were delicious. This was the best value we had all weekend. If I lived near here I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

The environment was nice, me and my kids food was great. My husband only received half his order and NEVER recieved the rest and then after I told the waitress the problem she still had the nerve to charge us for the items we didn't get. I did not pay. Asked for sweet tea got in sweet. Service was horrible.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I always enjoy eating at Cracker Barrel and this one is no exception. The relaxed atmosphere and after dinner I always spend time looking at all the stuff in the country store. During a long drive is a way to relax and recharge.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

CB has gone downhill over the years, costly food with smaller portions. However, this particular store was amazing. The staff was very, very friendly (even at 6am!), and the service was excellent. The food was really good with generous portions. We ate dinner there, then went back for breakfast.