“Passing thro”

Ranked #2 of 5 Alexandria B&B and Inns
Gretna, Louisiana
“Passing thro”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Had to stop for the night picked the cheapest place we could find and took us by surprise. Very clean on the inside flat screen TVs nice comfy beds even had mini fridge and microwave. Stayed with my wife and 1 year old and were very comfortable will stay again

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Xxaaronxx

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always had a great stay. I had everything I needed and a clean room with great rates. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a nice clean room with a safe environment.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
West Point, Mississippi
Reviewed 9 July 2012

i will not recommed noone to stay at this hotel manger donot have good manger skills me and my family travel 300 miles and somehow it was a misunderstanding on both end and the manger talk so ugly to us so if you ever in area PLEASE donot stop you do better staying in your vechile thats how bad that hotel and manger are.

Room Tip: make sure everything works in room
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank twanda s
red3801, Public Relations Manager at Red River Inn Alexandria, responded to this review, 2 January 2013
my apologizes for the bad experience you had at our hotel, We now have a new Manager and new polices in place that teach our Employees that the guest has to be treated with the uttermost respect. and providing more customer service excellence.
Lafayette, La. 70506
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I stayed for one night and found everything that I needed. The room was clean and bedding was very good. The location was great, because I was about five minutes drive from where I needed to go. The pool was clean and very good to swim in. The room was very good, will stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I loved saying there we do not stay in many hotels but the stay there was great cant wait to go back

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Monica B
austin texas
Reviewed 19 August 2009

just want to say . stay away they have a no refund policy, which is posted on a side wall which while you are checking in an looking ahead an can't see it , just to say on aug-15 thur 17 we went to get a room .at the red river inn in alexandria la . my mom whom is 72 didn't read the wall an we didn't stay in the room so we lost the 61.49 which was paid for a dirty dusty dog smelling room dirty sheets dirty toilets an bathtub an floor an counter sink lots of stains in an on toilet. non vac floor chairs filthy old an out dated just a place where your family didn't feel good about using the restroom or eating in the room or sleeping in the bed. room was so hot an smelly so we turned around an went to another hotel. we told the lady at the desk. an she said sorry no refund, we never used the room at all. so she could not reach the manager at all. so it looked very unsafe there. so take it form us don't ever go there. she said she gave us the better side . well I really hate to see the other side. god help them. may that 61.49 help them buy some better cleaning products.

7 Thank tobereal33
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am disappointed that you had a bad experience at our hotel.
I would like to apologize on behalf of our team for your stay.
You may be interested to learn that we have done a full refurbishment of our guest rooms. included in this is brand new guest room carpet, new beds and bedding.
Once again please accept my apologies.