“Good price and clean!!!!”

Candlewood Suites Alexandria
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Alexandria
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good price and clean!!!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

There were three great things about this hotel. Price, cleanliness, and spacious room. You will have a lot of choices in Alexandria, but this is the only smart choice. Especially, if you are interested in the three things I listed above. I checked out a lot of the other hotels, and this was the best choice. If you read my reviews, you know you can trust me on this one.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank JohnWesley_13
iragsdale19, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review of your stay! I'm so happy to read that we met your expectations! We welcome your stay with us anytime.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed 12 August 2014

No breakfast, nothing really special, bit of a hostel type feeling in the lobby, but the rooms are adequate, the beds are REALLY comfortable, and the overall experience was a good night's rest, and bottom line, that was what my stay was for so I was very happy. They also have lots of information on who will deliver food. Kitchen area well equipped and would make an excellent room to stay more then a few days. The recliner was a nice touch, but it made the room feel crowded, no complaint just an observation. Whether you're passing through Alexandria VA, or have a reason to stay for a few days, this property makes for a solid nights rest.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Mike G
Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Great room, huge bathroom, great working area can be used for luggage, nice kitchen. Very clean. Much nicer than holiday inn express where we were a few nights ago. Big corner flat screen is perfect spot. Nice sitting area outside with grill.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank BransonRegular
Slidell
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We went for 5 days this time and I packed along some frozen raw meals, and my crockpot. Best thing for days out on adventures and then you can return tot he room and have a hot dinner ready. However, I cannot say enough about the staff here. ALWAYS, pleasant, informative and the most helpful people. They have changed some policies and at first I was not sure I liked it but considering this is basically an extended type hotel, it works. They are very quick to address any issues you may have both in the hotel and outside the facility. Love them and I am sure we will be seeing them again, when the next Alexandria trip should arise. Thanks for a most enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: No pool but pet friendly. That is a BIG perk for us!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Deborah H
Alexandria, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times and on each stay I've been met with prompt courteous service! The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. I really enjoyed the spacious countertops! Lots of room to spread things out. :-)

• Stayed January 2014
Harker Heights, Texas
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here while working in this area for about 3 months. The place was kept clean, and everyone was friendly. Price was reasonable, as well as the items they had available to purchase in the "kitchen". The staff was very helpful with directions and information about gong places. I will stay here every time I have to work in this area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
iragsdale19, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Hello Chan443516! I wanted to thank you for your recent stay with us and your review of your stay! I'm glad that we were able to make your extended stay in Alexandria comfortable and enjoyable. I hope that we do see you again when you're back in town! Our doors are always open for you!
Saint Cloud, Florida
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I had a pleasant stay the the Candlewood Suites in Alexandria LA. Nice kitchenette with all of the needed utensils. The only negative item that I have is that the coffee in the lobby area was out of service. I would stay at this hotel again...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank William M
iragsdale19, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you stay with us again and hopefully next time the coffee machine is fully functional. Thanks again!