La Quinta Inn & Suites Alexandria Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Alexandria)
Comfort Inn(Alexandria)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflescracker barrelstaff was friendlyfront desk staffbaton rougeroom was largewonderful hotelexcellent staybed was comfortablelong driveexercise roomgreat place to stayclean roomsthe breakfast areagreat roomnew orleanspets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night here on our way back to Texas. Very nice and clean place, other than the second floor hallway, smells like an ashtray. The room was very spacious and the bathroom was huge. Other than the smell in the hallway a very nice place.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel at a good price. Kids loved the pool. Staff was great. Shuttle service took me to the airport and car rental place. Only 2 things could be better. The whole second floor smelled like cigarette smoke. The room had no refrigerator or microwave. Over all a good hotel at a good price.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed 2 nights. Very friendly staff, clean well appointed room, great selection for complementary breakfast, and convenient to the airport. Would recommend highly for people needing a short stay. We were visiting the hospital so not sure what local attractions were close.

Room Tip: Recommend staying away from the pool on the first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

When I arrived, there was some issues with my room assignment. I reserved a king room through our corporate travel company. The receptionist told me there were no more king rooms available. After a little research, she provided me with a room to match my reservation. thanks Keena for your excellent customer service. On the next day, I discovered that I had to extend my stay for an additional day. One of the managers, female, can't remember her name was very cooperative and allowed me to stay in the same room.

I went to the front desk to meet with the General Manager Dreaux. I wanted to compliment the employees who were so gracious to help me with my needs. While we were conversing, a very angry male customer got impatient, because he could not open an entrance door. The man walked up to the desk, threw his room key at Dreaux, then began to rant and rave with foul language in the presence of women. Dreaux handled the situation so well. He re-keyed the card for the customer, then told him that he should stop cussing in the presence of women. I was really impressed with the way that he handled the situation.

Room Tip: The hotel is located very close to train tracks.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I think this hotel is nice for someone who needs to rest up for a night whilst driving through but I'm afraid to report that the location is no near any restaurants or bars, grills, shopping Malls - nothing but fast food in the area. So BE WARNED. The hotel doesn't offer a service to downtown but you can get a cab - no idea of the price.

The pool was nice and their are lounges and chairs to use in the pool area. No grill to cook on.

The hotel provides a breakfast but the only hot food on the morning we were there was waffles.

The room was really nice and spacious with a fridge and microwave - I wanted to get housekeeping back to do another vacuum but didn't want to be annoying. It did seem they missed a few areas wen cleaning. The air in my room was a bit odd. I woke hot
N stuffy even though it was set to 68. It had shut itself off.

But... I would select this hotel over the others that are situated on the exit. The pool area is the best. Hotel shuttle picks up for. Airport

• Stayed: May 2014