“Great fun for family”

Roy's Allsteak Hamburger and Golf center
Ranked #22 of 100 Restaurants in Auburn
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Roy’s provides an ideal setting for the entire family. The restaurant offers a variety of foods to accompany the hamburgers made famous by the grade “A” steak cut, ground and pattied on site daily. There is also an 18 hole mini-golf course and an expansive golf driving range. Roy’s also has two weekly events: Cruise Night every Friday night when car collectors showcase their favorite cars, and Bike Night every Thursday night.
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I recently moved into the area and we were looking for a great lunch spot & something to do. Roy's was great! My husband & nephew used the batting cages and had a great time. We all used the driving range, even my dad for the first time! The food is very cheap & yummy! The homemade fries were excellent. Burgers are small but tasty. They serve Gifford's ice cream for dessert. Overall great day with the family!

Reviewed 12 May 2012

This old style drive in restaurant has outdoor bench style seating under cover. It has a driving range out back as well with mats and real grass areas to hit from. The burgers are fresh high quality meat and served on a steamed bun, fries cut from fresh potatoes and excellent. Hot dogs are served split end to end which somehow makes them taste better. If you like old cars they have a cruise night every week all summer.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

super place, driving range, great food relaxed atmosphere. vintage auto and motorcycle cruise nights.

Reviewed 26 August 2011

I've been to both Roy's now, see my review of the Roys' on Washington Street seperately.
I've eaten at this Roy's about 5 times this summer. Each time I've had good food, almost always hamburgers, the burgers are slightly greasy, but still very good. The fries are good, I usually ask them to cook them a little longer than usual, I think they're better that way.

We've also had ice cream and shakes, which are really good too.

We usually sit out near the driving range for the view. I've yet to have any issues with the dust from cars driving through the parking lot, although I can see how it could happen. The restaurant appeared to be staffed completely by high school students, but we've had absolutely no issues with service there.

I would definitely recommend both Roy's.

Reviewed 30 July 2011

While it may be all steak hamburgers, you have to actually lift up the soggy bun to see if they forgot to put it in there! The lobster rolls are frozen - they slap them on this little grill so that the outside is flaming hot and the inside is still frozen solid! For the price of the food, I expect more. The personality of the servers? You get two choices, rude and harried or bored and barely paying attention to you. The parking lot is dirt and completely surrounds the restaurant. During busy times you spend half your time waving your hand in front of your face because a car drove by and kicked a cloud of dust over you. NOT exactly a calming, pleasant dining experience. On the plus side, they have great french fries, shakes and ice cream. Do yourself a favor and go down by the lake to Tabers driving range! Better food, better prices, better service!