“Should Not Have Ordered the Fish Special”

Roy's Allsteak Hamburger and Golf center
Ranked #22 of 100 Restaurants in Auburn
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Roy’s provides an ideal setting for the entire family. The restaurant offers a variety of foods to accompany the hamburgers made famous by the grade “A” steak cut, ground and pattied on site daily. There is also an 18 hole mini-golf course and an expansive golf driving range. Roy’s also has two weekly events: Cruise Night every Friday night when car collectors showcase their favorite cars, and Bike Night every Thursday night.
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I used to go to Roy's in town location all the time with my Dad. We always loved the burgers and fries. So, I decided to bring my adult daughter and 3 year old grandson to the restaurant and golf center.

We had a great time at the mini golf before lunch. At $4.00 each, the price was definitely right!
The gentleman running the golf shack was very nice and lots of fun. Highly recommend the mini golf.

Lunch was another story. My grandson loved his grilled cheese sandwich. My daughter and I ordered the fish special. VERY disappointing! We paid $9 for each special. There was a tiny container of cole slaw, which was tasty. The box was filled mostly with fries, which also were very good. But, there were only 3 fishstick style pieces of fried haddock in each box! For 9 bucks, I could have gone to numerous restaurants for a much better fish special.

Next time, we'll stick with the burgers and fries!!!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Simple burgers, hand made fries, great ice cream and drinks, and all at a good price.

It's on a main road headed North, and a popular stop for folks looking for a good, quick meal.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I recently moved into the area and we were looking for a great lunch spot & something to do. Roy's was great! My husband & nephew used the batting cages and had a great time. We all used the driving range, even my dad for the first time! The food is very cheap & yummy! The homemade fries were excellent. Burgers are small but tasty. They serve Gifford's ice cream for dessert. Overall great day with the family!

Reviewed 12 May 2012

This old style drive in restaurant has outdoor bench style seating under cover. It has a driving range out back as well with mats and real grass areas to hit from. The burgers are fresh high quality meat and served on a steamed bun, fries cut from fresh potatoes and excellent. Hot dogs are served split end to end which somehow makes them taste better. If you like old cars they have a cruise night every week all summer.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

super place, driving range, great food relaxed atmosphere. vintage auto and motorcycle cruise nights.