“Bread Heaven”
Review of The Bread Shack - CLOSED

The Bread Shack
“Bread Heaven”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

European style cafe with oh so delicious treats, especially the ginger scones and artisan loaves of bread. Excellent coffee. Internet access. Seating is very limited (3 tables). If you are looking for a rich, satisfying bread, rolls, pastries, breakfast or lunch you have to give this place a try. My recent breakfast sandwich was the special of the day - flatbread with egg/cheese/vegies--it was yummy and so big I wasn't hungry until dinnertime.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank happytravelers133

Minneapolis
“What a find. Best pastry spot around”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

I never miss a trip to this cozy spot when I am in the area. Excellent tasty pastries, wonderfully creative breads, hot fresh coffee. Sit down and enjoy the flavors, smells and warmth of this French pastry shop.

• Visited May 2013
“Never fails to impress”
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

I go here often and there is always something that impresses me. The other day it was the French macaroons
I purchased a doz as a gift. They are a nice size, just a couple of bites and went nicely with the lovely latte served in a bowl. I'm headed back today for a hot cross bun.

Sheldon Vermont
“Good Good coffee and treats”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Best coffee around,great treats.Everyone is so nice.they cut and wrapped our bread.3 times in 3 days we are here for breakfast

• Visited August 2012
Sheldon
“Best little bakery in Maine.”
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

We found this little gem of a bakery two years ago and make it a point to stop in whenever we travel to Maine. They have the best almond and chocolate croissants we have found and terrific fresh baked bread. We stop in for a latte and sweet treat before we head out to explore the Maine country side. Wish we had this little gem in our hometown in northern Vermont.