“Very convenient, all you need” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch

Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Toulouse, France
“Very convenient, all you need”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed at the Garden Inn in Auburn for a night on a business trip. The room was very spacious with a spacious bathroom and view over the river and waterfalls which was very nice. The breakfast offered a good choice of everything you need including made to order omelets and eggs. It's walking distance from the city centre streets offering a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. Definitively a good address in Auburn.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Finnish first
East Brunswick, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I travel a lot and I am always at the mercy of the airlines I fly. I was delayed in Chicago and contacted the hotel and to advised them I was going to be late and to hold my room and they stated it would not be a problem. I arrived late and found that the gave my room away and there were no other rooms available. I was sent to a third rate hotel about three miles from the Hilton in a less than desirable part of time. The entire event was a nightmare.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank John B
HGIAuburnMEGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience imposed during your recent visit. I appreciate your flexibility as we experienced an abnormal situation and regret any discomfort or hassle you experienced. I have contacted our front office department in regards to your comments and we are evaluating our policies and procedures to better serve our guests moving forward. I do hope the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our hotel again so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort and satisfaction.

Scott McKenney
Littleton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had to wait a few minutes for our room to be ready and were compensated with a free full breakfast. Very nice. Room was clean and well furnished. Wonderful view. We will stay there again. The food was 5 star and the seafood was very fresh. The selection was good. The pool area was inviting and well kept.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Elaine K
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We stay here when we come to visit our daughter at Bates. Quiet, comfortable room with the amenities we like. Friendly staff. Good breakfast (not included). Only reason not 5 stars is the price which is out of line with other hotels in the area.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Brunswick, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I could not ask for a better place to have an event or to stay!
I have been hosting a Red hat Swim/Slumber Party here for the last 5 years!
These folks rock!!! Great food for the buffet in our private banquet room. The rooms are
wonderful, clean, and very welcoming!
The staff is excellent! Will keep coming back!!!!!

Room Tip: I have to say I have never heard any complaints about any rooms! I am partial to the rooms overlook...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jacquelinedl
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

We booked this place last minute because we had been camping previously and wanted a break from bugs and mosquitos. This was the perfect place. The beds were so comfortable, the room was very clean. The hotel looked very new. Everyone was extremely friendly. I booked a bed and breakfast deal and it was worth it. For $12 more, my husband and I and my two kids had a great breakfast. The chef cooked the best omelettes, and we had a waffle, french toast, plus greek yogurt with granola, juices (not from concentrate). The salt water pool was great too. It is small for any serious swimming, but for two young children, it was just perfect. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Madd555
Alexandria, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

The motel was clean and the bed was comfortable, but the parking is terrible. This was a business trip and my husband and co-worker had some very late nights and trouble finding a place to park after a very long day at work!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn
Hampton Inn Oxford
Hampton Inn Oxford
#1 of 1 in Oxford
Center Street Value Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch? Share your experiences!