“Nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Warwick, United States
“Nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Stayed on a cold winter night. The front deck clerk was pleasant with a bubbly personality. The room was exceptional. I will stay again when in the area! I was even surprised to find live entertainment in the lobby/bar area on a weeknight.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Finnish first
Castleton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is a very nice property, I stay here each time I am in the area (about once every month) for the past 10 years. Enjoy the location, the hotel staff is great! Never had any issues while I have stayed there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

This was not one of our great stays. When we got to the hotel we found that the Hot Tub was down. They never told us when we called to confirm our rooms. The pool area is cold and uninviting. If you like very hard beds your in for a treat here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Great Falls, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I've been visiting this location for about four years (yep, I am a Bates College parent). In all that time I've be struck by the consistently friendly can-do attitude of the staff who are always extending themselves--from the front desk clerks to the wait-staff working the hot breakfast. Everyone smiles, everyone looks for a way to make your stay better.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

A fine hotel with a great location: The rooms are spacious and extremely well maintained. Easy parking and the desk personnel were excellent. If one is in the general area, this is the best place to stay. Lovely location on the river.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

New England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

We stayed here the night before I was going into Lewiston for day surgery. We stayed the night before to beat an ice storm. We found this to be a perfect location.
The staff was super friendly, caring, and went out of their way to make our stay very pleasant. After a mistake I made with booking the wrong date, the front desk
was very helpful and corrected reservation. After returning from dinner I received a
card at the front desk wishing me good luck with my surgery. The hotel and
our room was very clean. I would recommend staying here when you are in the Auburn / Lewiston area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tony S
Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I was at the hotel because I was in a wedding in the area. I was staying with my family (wife and two girls) the night of the rehearsal until the next morning. However, the next morning our car would not start because of the extreme cold spell that was passing through Maine at the time. Needless to say, not being able to get to the wedding that I was a groomsman in and not being able to drive my family home to Massachusetts was more than a little stressful. The hotel staff was extremely compassionate toward us during this stressful time. Two of the women on the restaurant wait staff were particularly kind and caring toward my wife and two little girls (3 years old and 8) while I was out in the cold for several hours trying to get the car running. They were patient while my girls waited (actually played) in the lobby and helped my wife by giving them small treats and being encouraging in other ways that helped keep us all sane (and the girls quite and entertained rather than disruptive). We did finally get the car running again in the evening and were able to drive home, at which time the restaurant staff set us up with free cups of coffee to warm up and stay awake for the drive back. I am so grateful for the Hilton's staff being so kind and caring service toward my family and especially toward my two young daughters. At a very stressful moment for my family, they did many small things to help ease the stress. I would recommend this Hilton to anyone given the incredible way that they took care of us at a hard time.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn
Fireside Inn & Suites
#5 of 5 in Auburn
Center Street Value Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch? Share your experiences!