“A Very Good Place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Over the years, we have eaten here quite a bit and I think that, overall, this is a very good restaurant. I am a little surprised that the ranking for this place is as low as it is. It may not have the very best Mexican food I have ever had, but the meals are good and it is a place worth trying. I have had some great times there. In my opinion, Margarita's has good food, service that is generally prompt and always friendly, prices that are reasonable, and an atmosphere that is pleasant. Try it.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

love it! always good, like that they continue to expand the vegetarian menu. Would like a Suiza item. Love tomatillo sauce.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Decided last minute and headed to Margarita's for drinks, fun,and Mexican fare. Sat on the bar side which was packed with people of all ages having fun and enjoying the evening. The service started out slow but picked up once the waiter found us...lol. The salsa and chips were great to snack on as was the margarita's. I enjoyed the grilled chicken/beef fajita's and my GF enjoyed her enchiladas banderas and we both left full and satisfied. Yes, it's and american/mexican restaurant and a local chain but they do it well and we are never disappointed.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

This is a great place to go with friends. So many Margarita variations there is sure to be something to please everyone...All of the food is plentiful and delicious and the casual, fun atmosphere is just right for a night out.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

We went last Saturday night 11/24 around 7:30 PM. Sat at the bar. Slow service. The draft beer taps were not working so my husband ordered a bottle. The vodka tonic I ordered was warm and the ice melted immediately. The bar smelled like vomit so, we just paid for our one drink decided to go eat at Applebee's. Seems everytime we go lately the service is terrible and the restaurant isn't even busy. Get your act together. Very disappointed.