“Its a Dennys...what more can I say”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #74 of 99 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Lewiston, Maine
“Its a Dennys...what more can I say”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

ok food with some really good waitresses (hope you are fortunate enough to get Tabbitha...she is supper nice) It's a dennys so what more to say? it takes a bit for food to get to you but not really a big deal..if you are in a rush don't go if not ... dennys is not that bad.

Visited May 2012

Turner, Maine
“not great”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

poor service, cold food and not clean to my standards. It is always busy, but I'm not sure why. THe food was not quality and I do not think it is a good deal at all. I will stay away. If I am going to pay for food, I want it to be healthier and heated.

Visited May 2012
Riverdale, NJ
“Food”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Food was good. Only think that annoyed me is that a family close to us had 2 kids who didn't eat this food and brought in their own sandwich and was told they couldn't eat it there. I have had many times taken different food into a restaurant and have been welcomed there. Children have different tastes and should be accomadated.

Visited August 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“really just fast food, with a sit down area.”
Reviewed 22 August 2008

really just fast food, with a sit down area.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook